Changing Light


For this assignment, I used a f/2.8, 17-35 lens that I checked out. With the 2.8, I was able to keep my ISO all the way down at 200 for all my shots, and even when I closed down to f/22 for my last shot in order to catch the movement of the car headlights. I decided last week that I really wanted to use this location for my project, but it took a while to decide just where to stand. I initially wanted to be a lot closer, and possibly further north to see inside the vacant building, but the tall construction fence put an end to both of these ideas. Sunrise was the best part of the assignment, with the shadows from the buildings across the street not causing too much of an obstruction. However I thought that the sunset shot wasn't nearly as effective, with the trees and buildings on the quad causing more of an obstruction than they seemed to the first time I visited.



0 comments: